Best time to go to Leticia Average weather of Leticia, Colombia
Get the best time to visit Leticia in Colombia from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Leticia?
When is the best time to go to Leticia? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Leticia are August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are January, February, March and April
For full information about the climate and weather in Leticia a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Leticia in january|
|tolerable weather||Leticia in february|
|bad weather||Leticia in march|
|bad weather||Leticia in april|
|tolerable weather||Leticia in may|
|tolerable weather||Leticia in june|
|tolerable weather||Leticia in july|
|good weather||Leticia in august|
|good weather||Leticia in september|
|tolerable weather||Leticia in october|
|tolerable weather||Leticia in november|
|tolerable weather||Leticia in december|
Weather and climate in Leticia
- From january to june the climate is the worst possible. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and, in june, 23 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and october the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 103°F and it rains in october about 6in.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 99°F and it rains about 10.9in each month.
Tours and organised trips in Colombia
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Leticia
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Leticia: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Colombia: get the best price!
Map of Colombia
Leticia appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Colombia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Colombia
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved