When is the best time to go to Merida?
When is the best time to go to Merida? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Merida are January, February, March, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The coldest months are January, February and December
- The rainiest months are April and May
For full information about the climate and weather in Merida a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||12°C/22°C||120mm||tolerable weather||Merida in january|
|February||12°C/22°C||199mm||tolerable weather||Merida in february|
|March||14°C/22°C||454mm||tolerable weather||Merida in march|
|April||15°C/22°C||654mm||very bad weather||Merida in april|
|May||15°C/22°C||746mm||very bad weather||Merida in may|
|June||14°C/22°C||448mm||tolerable weather||Merida in june|
|July||13°C/22°C||437mm||tolerable weather||Merida in july|
|August||13°C/23°C||446mm||tolerable weather||Merida in august|
|September||14°C/24°C||475mm||tolerable weather||Merida in september|
|October||14°C/22°C||499mm||tolerable weather||Merida in october|
|November||13°C/22°C||409mm||tolerable weather||Merida in november|
|December||12°C/21°C||327mm||tolerable weather||Merida in december|
Weather and climate in Merida
- From january to february the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 22°C and you can expect to have 199mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- From march to october the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 17°C and it rains about 499mm each month.
- In the month of november the climate is bad. The temperature rises to 22°C and it rains in november about 409mm.
- In the month of december the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 21°C in average and it rains about 327mm each month.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Merida
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Merida: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Venezuela
Merida appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Venezuela appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.