Best time to go to Ica Average weather of Ica, Peru
Find the perfect time to visit Ica in Peru from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Ica?
When is the best time to go to Ica? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Ica
- On average, it is hot all year round
- Ica has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Ica a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Ica in january|
|good weather||Ica in february|
|good weather||Ica in march|
|perfect weather||Ica in april|
|perfect weather||Ica in may|
|perfect weather||Ica in june|
|perfect weather||Ica in july|
|perfect weather||Ica in august|
|perfect weather||Ica in september|
|perfect weather||Ica in october|
|perfect weather||Ica in november|
|perfect weather||Ica in december|
Weather and climate in Ica
- From january to march the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 92°F and it rains about 40% of the time in march.
- From april to december the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ica
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ica: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Peru
Ica appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Peru appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.