Best time to go to La Paz Average weather of La Paz, Bolivia
Get the most favorable time to go to La Paz in Bolivia from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to La Paz?
When is the best time to go to La Paz? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best month in La Paz is November
- The coldest months are June and July
- The rainiest months are January, February and December
For full information about the climate and weather in La Paz a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||La Paz in january|
|bad weather||La Paz in february|
|bad weather||La Paz in march|
|bad weather||La Paz in april|
|bad weather||La Paz in may|
|very bad weather||La Paz in june|
|very bad weather||La Paz in july|
|very bad weather||La Paz in august|
|bad weather||La Paz in september|
|bad weather||La Paz in october|
|tolerable weather||La Paz in november|
|bad weather||La Paz in december|
Weather and climate in La Paz
- From january to march the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 63°F and it rains in march about 9.3in.
- From april to may the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 63°F and it rains about 2.5in each month.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 65°F and, in august, 13 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of september the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 54°F°C and it rains about 63% of the time in september.
- In october the climate is very bad. It is for example 56°F as maximum temperature in october and, in october, 24 days of rain are expected.
- In november the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 49°F.
- In december the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 54°F in average.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in La Paz
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of La Paz: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Bolivia
La Paz appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bolivia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.