Best time to go to Myrtle Beach Average weather of Myrtle Beach, United States
Get the best time to visit Myrtle Beach in United States from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Myrtle Beach?
When is the best time to go to Myrtle Beach? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Myrtle Beach are March, April, May, June, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
- August is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Myrtle Beach a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Myrtle Beach in january|
|tolerable weather||Myrtle Beach in february|
|good weather||Myrtle Beach in march|
|good weather||Myrtle Beach in april|
|good weather||Myrtle Beach in may|
|good weather||Myrtle Beach in june|
|tolerable weather||Myrtle Beach in july|
|tolerable weather||Myrtle Beach in august|
|good weather||Myrtle Beach in september|
|perfect weather||Myrtle Beach in october|
|good weather||Myrtle Beach in november|
|tolerable weather||Myrtle Beach in december|
Weather and climate in Myrtle Beach
- In the month of january the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F and you can expect to have 1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of february the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average.
- Between march and november the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 65°F in average and it rains in november about 1.8in.
- In the month of december the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and, in december, 6 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Myrtle Beach
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Myrtle Beach: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of United States
Myrtle Beach appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in the United States (USA) appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.