Best time to go to Lone Pine Average weather of Lone Pine, California
Discover the most favorable time to go to Lone Pine in California from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Lone Pine?
When is the best time to go to Lone Pine? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Lone Pine are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- Lone Pine has dry periods in May, June, August, September, October and November
- December is the coldest month of the year
For full information about the climate and weather in Lone Pine a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||40°F/49°F||very bad weather||Lone Pine in january|
|February||41°F/50°F||very bad weather||Lone Pine in february|
|March||47°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Lone Pine in march|
|April||54°F/63°F||good weather||Lone Pine in april|
|May||61°F/70°F||good weather||Lone Pine in may|
|June||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||Lone Pine in june|
|July||79°F/86°F||perfect weather||Lone Pine in july|
|August||77°F/86°F||perfect weather||Lone Pine in august|
|September||70°F/81°F||perfect weather||Lone Pine in september|
|October||58°F/68°F||good weather||Lone Pine in october|
|November||47°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Lone Pine in november|
|December||38°F/49°F||very bad weather||Lone Pine in december|
Weather and climate in Lone Pine
- From january to february the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 68°F and you can expect to have 0.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In march the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 49°F and, in march, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of april the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F and it rains in april about 0.5in.
- From may to september the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 99°F.
- In the month of october the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 68°F and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 58°F.
- In december the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 70°F and it rains in december about 0.6in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Lone Pine
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Lone Pine: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.