Best time to go to Sion Average weather of Sion, Switzerland
Discover the most favorable time to visit Sion in Switzerland from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Sion?
When is the best time to go to Sion? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sion are July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- February is the coldest month of the year
- May is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Sion a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Sion in january|
|very bad weather||Sion in february|
|very bad weather||Sion in march|
|very bad weather||Sion in april|
|tolerable weather||Sion in may|
|tolerable weather||Sion in june|
|good weather||Sion in july|
|good weather||Sion in august|
|good weather||Sion in september|
|bad weather||Sion in october|
|very bad weather||Sion in november|
|very bad weather||Sion in december|
Weather and climate in Sion
- Between january and may the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 30°C and it rains in may about 259mm.
- From june to july the climate is correct. By early evening, the temperature averages 17°C and it rains about 196mm each month.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 18°C in average and it rains about 46% of the time in september.
- Between october and december the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 4°C°C.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Sion
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Sion: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Switzerland
Sion appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Switzerland appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Switzerland
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved