Best time to go to Le Locle Average weather of Le Locle, Switzerland
Get the best time to visit Le Locle in Switzerland from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Le Locle?
When is the best time to go to Le Locle? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best month for good weather in Le Locle is September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- February is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Le Locle a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Le Locle in january|
|very bad weather||Le Locle in february|
|very bad weather||Le Locle in march|
|bad weather||Le Locle in april|
|tolerable weather||Le Locle in may|
|tolerable weather||Le Locle in june|
|tolerable weather||Le Locle in july|
|tolerable weather||Le Locle in august|
|good weather||Le Locle in september|
|bad weather||Le Locle in october|
|very bad weather||Le Locle in november|
|very bad weather||Le Locle in december|
Weather and climate in Le Locle
- From january to march the climate is very bad. The record temperature this month is 18°C and it rains about 50% of the time in march.
- In the month of april the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 10°C and it rains in april about 162mm.
- From may to july the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 21°C in average and, in july, 22 days of rain are expected.
- Between august and september the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 27°C and it rains about 50% of the time in september.
- In october the climate is unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 10°C and you can expect to have 131mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- From november to december the climate is very bad. It is for example 5°C as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 53% of the time in december.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Le Locle
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Le Locle: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Switzerland: get the best price!
Map of Switzerland
Le Locle appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Switzerland appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Switzerland
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved