When is the best time to go to Davos?
When is the best time to go to Davos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Davos are June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January, February, March and December
- The rainiest months are May, June, July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Davos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||-7°C/1°C||109mm||very bad weather||Davos in january|
|February||-7°C/1°C||115mm||very bad weather||Davos in february|
|March||-7°C/3°C||130mm||very bad weather||Davos in march|
|April||-1°C/7°C||174mm||very bad weather||Davos in april|
|May||3°C/11°C||245mm||very bad weather||Davos in may|
|June||8°C/15°C||255mm||tolerable weather||Davos in june|
|July||9°C/18°C||252mm||tolerable weather||Davos in july|
|August||9°C/18°C||221mm||tolerable weather||Davos in august|
|September||5°C/15°C||147mm||tolerable weather||Davos in september|
|October||-0°C/10°C||114mm||very bad weather||Davos in october|
|November||-0°C/4°C||150mm||very bad weather||Davos in november|
|December||-7°C/1°C||164mm||very bad weather||Davos in december|
Weather and climate in Davos
- Between the months of january and may the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 22°C.
- Between june and september the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 15°C°C and, in september, 16 days of rain are expected.
- From october to december the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 1°C°C and it rains about 57% of the time in december.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Davos
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Davos: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Switzerland
Davos appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Switzerland appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.