Best time to go to Davos Average weather of Davos, Switzerland
Discover the most favorable time to go to Davos in Switzerland from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Davos?
When is the best time to go to Davos? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Davos are June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are May, June, July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Davos a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Davos in january|
|very bad weather||Davos in february|
|very bad weather||Davos in march|
|very bad weather||Davos in april|
|very bad weather||Davos in may|
|tolerable weather||Davos in june|
|tolerable weather||Davos in july|
|tolerable weather||Davos in august|
|tolerable weather||Davos in september|
|very bad weather||Davos in october|
|very bad weather||Davos in november|
|very bad weather||Davos in december|
Weather and climate in Davos
- Between the months of january and may the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 24°C.
- Between june and september the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 14°C°C and, in september, 16 days of rain are expected.
- From october to december the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to -0°C°C and it rains about 48% of the time in december.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Davos
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Davos: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Switzerland
Davos appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Switzerland appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Switzerland
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved