Best time to go to Bern Average weather of Bern, Switzerland
Discover the most favorable time to go to Bern in Switzerland from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Bern?
When is the best time to go to Bern? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Bern are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- February is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are May, June and July
For full information about the climate and weather in Bern a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Bern in january|
|very bad weather||Bern in february|
|very bad weather||Bern in march|
|tolerable weather||Bern in april|
|good weather||Bern in may|
|good weather||Bern in june|
|good weather||Bern in july|
|good weather||Bern in august|
|good weather||Bern in september|
|tolerable weather||Bern in october|
|bad weather||Bern in november|
|very bad weather||Bern in december|
Weather and climate in Bern
- Between january and march the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 10°C in average and it rains in march about 72mm.
- In the month of april the climate is okay. It is for example 16°C as maximum temperature in april and it rains about 43% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and september the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 30°C.
- In october the climate is passable, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 4°C.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is -2°C and, in december, 13 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Bern
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Bern: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Switzerland
Bern appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Switzerland appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Switzerland
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved