When is the best time to go to Arbon?
When is the best time to go to Arbon? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Arbon are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are May, June and July
For full information about the climate and weather in Arbon a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||-1°C/3°C||127mm||very bad weather||Arbon in january|
|February||-0°C/4°C||99mm||very bad weather||Arbon in february|
|March||5°C/10°C||99mm||very bad weather||Arbon in march|
|April||10°C/15°C||108mm||tolerable weather||Arbon in april|
|May||14°C/19°C||175mm||good weather||Arbon in may|
|June||18°C/23°C||189mm||good weather||Arbon in june|
|July||20°C/25°C||160mm||good weather||Arbon in july|
|August||20°C/25°C||140mm||good weather||Arbon in august|
|September||15°C/21°C||112mm||good weather||Arbon in september|
|October||10°C/15°C||92mm||tolerable weather||Arbon in october|
|November||5°C/10°C||101mm||very bad weather||Arbon in november|
|December||1°C/5°C||120mm||very bad weather||Arbon in december|
Weather and climate in Arbon
- Between the months of january and march the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 1°C.
- In april the climate is just OK. It is for example 15°C as maximum temperature in april.
- Between the months of may and september the climate is favorable. It is for example 21°C as maximum temperature in september and you can expect to have 112mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of october the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 11°C and you can expect to have 92mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between november and december the climate is very bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 1°C and it rains in december about 120mm.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Arbon
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Arbon: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Switzerland
Arbon appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Switzerland appear on the map with a black icon. Hover for information about the climate.