Best time to go to Esmoriz Average weather of Esmoriz, Portugal
Get the perfect time to visit Esmoriz in Portugal from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Esmoriz?
When is the best time to go to Esmoriz? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Esmoriz are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July, August and September
- The coldest months are January and February
- The rainiest months are January, February, October, November and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Esmoriz
For full information about the climate and weather in Esmoriz a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Esmoriz in january|
|February||49°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Esmoriz in february|
|March||50°F/63°F||good weather||Esmoriz in march|
|April||52°F/67°F||good weather||Esmoriz in april|
|May||58°F/72°F||good weather||Esmoriz in may|
|June||61°F/76°F||perfect weather||Esmoriz in june|
|July||65°F/79°F||perfect weather||Esmoriz in july|
|August||65°F/81°F||perfect weather||Esmoriz in august|
|September||63°F/79°F||perfect weather||Esmoriz in september|
|October||59°F/74°F||good weather||Esmoriz in october|
|November||52°F/63°F||good weather||Esmoriz in november|
|December||49°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Esmoriz in december|
Weather and climate in Esmoriz
- Between the months of january and february the climate is okay. It is for example 59°F as maximum temperature in february and it rains in february about 8.3in.
- From march to may the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F and it rains about 3.6in each month.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 79°F°C and, in september, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of october the climate is favorable. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in october and you can expect to have 8.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From november to december the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 70°F and it rains about 9in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Esmoriz
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Esmoriz: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Esmoriz
Find out when Esmoriz has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Esmoriz
- Very low season in Esmoriz
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March and November.
- Low season in Esmoriz
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, October and December.
- High season in Esmoriz
The number of visitors to Esmoriz is high in: May, June and September.
- Peak season in Esmoriz
The largest number of tourists visiting Esmoriz is during: July and August.
Figure: Visitor index for Esmoriz month by month
Best time for low prices in Esmoriz
Average prices of hotels in Esmoriz month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Esmoriz. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, May is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.