Best time to go to Bergen Average weather of Bergen, Norway
Find the most favorable time to go to Bergen in Norway from average weather conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Bergen?
When is the best time to go to Bergen? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months in Bergen are June, July, August and September
- February is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, September, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Bergen a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Bergen in january|
|very bad weather||Bergen in february|
|very bad weather||Bergen in march|
|very bad weather||Bergen in april|
|bad weather||Bergen in may|
|tolerable weather||Bergen in june|
|tolerable weather||Bergen in july|
|tolerable weather||Bergen in august|
|tolerable weather||Bergen in september|
|bad weather||Bergen in october|
|very bad weather||Bergen in november|
|very bad weather||Bergen in december|
Weather and climate in Bergen
- From january to april the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 47°F in average and, in april, 12 days of rain are expected.
- In may the climate is unfavorable. It is for example 52°F as maximum temperature in may.
- In the month of june the climate is just OK. It is for example 58°F as maximum temperature in june.
- In july the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and it rains in july about 4in.
- Between august and september the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 58°F and, in september, 18 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of october the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C and it rains about 6.7in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is very bad. It is for example 41°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 7.2in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Bergen
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Bergen: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Norway
Bergen appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Norway appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.