Best time to go to Trento Average weather of Trento, Italy
Find the perfect time to go to Trento in Italy from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Trento?
When is the best time to go to Trento? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best month for good weather in Trento is September
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August and November
Annual weather in Trento
For full information about the climate and weather in Trento a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||29°F/38°F||very bad weather||Trento in january|
|February||31°F/40°F||very bad weather||Trento in february|
|March||36°F/47°F||very bad weather||Trento in march|
|April||45°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Trento in april|
|May||52°F/63°F||tolerable weather||Trento in may|
|June||59°F/70°F||tolerable weather||Trento in june|
|July||63°F/74°F||tolerable weather||Trento in july|
|August||63°F/74°F||tolerable weather||Trento in august|
|September||54°F/65°F||good weather||Trento in september|
|October||45°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Trento in october|
|November||38°F/49°F||very bad weather||Trento in november|
|December||31°F/41°F||very bad weather||Trento in december|
Weather and climate in Trento
- Between january and march the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 47°F as maximum temperature in march and you can expect to have 5.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of april and july the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and it rains about 51% of the time in july.
- Between august and september the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 65°F and, in september, 8 days of rain are expected.
- In october the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 56°F and, in october, 7 days of rain are expected.
- Between november and december the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 63°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Trento
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Trento: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Trento
Find out when Trento has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Trento
- Very low season in Trento
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February and March.
- Low season in Trento
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April and November.
- High season in Trento
The number of visitors to Trento is high in: May, June, September, October and December.
- Peek season in Trento
The largest number of tourists visiting Trento is during: July and August.