Best time to go to Agios Georgios Average weather of Agios Georgios, Greece
Find the perfect time to visit Agios Georgios in Greece from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Agios Georgios?
When is the best time to go to Agios Georgios? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Agios Georgios are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August, September and October
Annual weather in Agios Georgios
For full information about the climate and weather in Agios Georgios a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||50°F/54°F||bad weather||Agios Georgios in january|
|February||52°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Agios Georgios in february|
|March||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Agios Georgios in march|
|April||59°F/63°F||good weather||Agios Georgios in april|
|May||67°F/70°F||good weather||Agios Georgios in may|
|June||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Agios Georgios in june|
|July||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Agios Georgios in july|
|August||81°F/85°F||perfect weather||Agios Georgios in august|
|September||74°F/79°F||good weather||Agios Georgios in september|
|October||67°F/70°F||good weather||Agios Georgios in october|
|November||61°F/65°F||tolerable weather||Agios Georgios in november|
|December||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Agios Georgios in december|
Weather and climate in Agios Georgios
- In the month of january the climate is not good. At lunchtime, it's 54°F in average and it rains about 36% of the time in january.
- Between february and march the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 59°F and you can expect to have 7.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between april and may the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F and it rains in may about 3.6in.
- Between june and september the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 86°F and it rains in september about 5.5in.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is favorable. It is for example 65°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 35% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 58°F°C and it rains about 34% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Agios Georgios
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Agios Georgios: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Best time for low prices in Agios Georgios
Average price of hiring a car in Agios Georgios
On average, it costs $ 18 per day to hire a car in Agios Georgios. This price varies by $ 20 depending on the month. In november, hiring a car costs an average of $ 11 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in july is $ 30.