Best time to go to Ålands Average weather of Ålands, Finland
Get the best time to go to Ålands in Finland from seasonal norms below.
When is the best time to go to Ålands?
When is the best time to go to Ålands? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ålands are July and August
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- February is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Ålands a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||32°F/36°F||very bad weather||Ålands in january|
|February||31°F/34°F||very bad weather||Ålands in february|
|March||32°F/36°F||very bad weather||Ålands in march|
|April||38°F/41°F||very bad weather||Ålands in april|
|May||45°F/49°F||bad weather||Ålands in may|
|June||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Ålands in june|
|July||61°F/65°F||good weather||Ålands in july|
|August||63°F/65°F||good weather||Ålands in august|
|September||58°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Ålands in september|
|October||49°F/50°F||bad weather||Ålands in october|
|November||43°F/45°F||very bad weather||Ålands in november|
|December||38°F/40°F||very bad weather||Ålands in december|
Weather and climate in Ålands
- Between january and april the climate is very unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 52°F and it rains about 5% of the time in april.
- In may the climate is bad. In average, on the morning it is 47°F and, in may, 3 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of june the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 58°F°C.
- Between july and august the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C and it rains about 3.4in each month.
- In september the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C.
- In the month of october the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 49°F and it rains in october about 2.8in.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is the worst possible. In average, on the morning it is 38°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ålands
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ålands: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.