When is the best time to go to Harrachov Ski Resort?
When is the best time to go to Harrachov Ski Resort? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Harrachov Ski Resort are August and September
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Harrachov Ski Resort a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||-2°C/1°C||101mm||very bad weather||Harrachov Ski Resort in january|
|February||-2°C/2°C||64mm||very bad weather||Harrachov Ski Resort in february|
|March||2°C/7°C||77mm||very bad weather||Harrachov Ski Resort in march|
|April||7°C/14°C||55mm||tolerable weather||Harrachov Ski Resort in april|
|May||11°C/18°C||107mm||tolerable weather||Harrachov Ski Resort in may|
|June||13°C/21°C||130mm||tolerable weather||Harrachov Ski Resort in june|
|July||17°C/24°C||152mm||tolerable weather||Harrachov Ski Resort in july|
|August||18°C/24°C||127mm||good weather||Harrachov Ski Resort in august|
|September||14°C/19°C||90mm||good weather||Harrachov Ski Resort in september|
|October||8°C/12°C||77mm||bad weather||Harrachov Ski Resort in october|
|November||5°C/7°C||82mm||very bad weather||Harrachov Ski Resort in november|
|December||-0°C/3°C||103mm||very bad weather||Harrachov Ski Resort in december|
Weather and climate in Harrachov Ski Resort
- From january to march the climate is very bad. It is for example 7°C as maximum temperature in march and, in march, 14 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of april and july the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 24°C and it rains in july about 152mm.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is good. It is for example 19°C as maximum temperature in september and it rains about 39% of the time in september.
- In the month of october the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 12°C°C and, in october, 11 days of rain are expected.
- From november to december the climate is the worst possible. The temperature rises to 3°C and, in december, 17 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Harrachov Ski Resort
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Harrachov Ski Resort: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Czech Republic
Harrachov Ski Resort appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Czech Republic appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.