Best time to go to Vukovar Average weather of Vukovar, Croatia
Find the perfect time to visit Vukovar in Croatia from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Vukovar?
When is the best time to go to Vukovar? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Vukovar are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
For full information about the climate and weather in Vukovar a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Vukovar in january|
|very bad weather||Vukovar in february|
|bad weather||Vukovar in march|
|good weather||Vukovar in april|
|good weather||Vukovar in may|
|good weather||Vukovar in june|
|perfect weather||Vukovar in july|
|perfect weather||Vukovar in august|
|perfect weather||Vukovar in september|
|good weather||Vukovar in october|
|bad weather||Vukovar in november|
|very bad weather||Vukovar in december|
Weather and climate in Vukovar
- From january to february the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 45°F and, in february, 8 days of rain are expected.
- In march the climate is not good. It is for example 56°F as maximum temperature in march.
- From april to july the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and it rains about 23% of the time in july.
- In the month of august the climate is perfect. The record temperature this month is 106°F.
- In the month of september the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F and it rains about 0.8in each month.
- In october the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 65°F and you can expect to have 1.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is bad. It is for example 54°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 1.1in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 43°F and you can expect to have 1.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Vukovar
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Vukovar: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Croatia
Vukovar appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Croatia appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.