Best time to go to Costa Calma Average weather of Costa Calma, Fuerteventura
Find the best time to visit Costa Calma in Fuerteventura from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Costa Calma?
When is the best time to go to Costa Calma? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Costa Calma
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September, October and November
- Costa Calma has dry periods in April, May, June and July
- The best months for swimming are July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Costa Calma
For full information about the climate and weather in Costa Calma a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/68°F||good weather||Costa Calma in january|
|February||63°F/67°F||good weather||Costa Calma in february|
|March||65°F/68°F||good weather||Costa Calma in march|
|April||65°F/68°F||good weather||Costa Calma in april|
|May||67°F/72°F||perfect weather||Costa Calma in may|
|June||68°F/74°F||perfect weather||Costa Calma in june|
|July||70°F/76°F||perfect weather||Costa Calma in july|
|August||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Costa Calma in august|
|September||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Costa Calma in september|
|October||72°F/76°F||perfect weather||Costa Calma in october|
|November||70°F/74°F||perfect weather||Costa Calma in november|
|December||67°F/70°F||perfect weather||Costa Calma in december|
Weather and climate in Costa Calma
- Between the months of january and april the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and you can expect to have 0.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of may and november the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 81°F and it rains in november about 0.9in.
- In the month of december the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 76°F and it rains about 0.7in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Costa Calma
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Costa Calma: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Costa Calma
Find out when Costa Calma has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Costa Calma
- Very low season in Costa Calma
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, April, May, June and November.
- Low season in Costa Calma
The months with low numbers of tourists are: July, September and October.
- High season in Costa Calma
The number of visitors to Costa Calma is high in: December.
- Peek season in Costa Calma
The largest number of tourists visiting Costa Calma is during: August.