Best time to go to Burgas Average weather of Burgas, Bulgaria
Get the perfect time to go to Burgas in Bulgaria from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Burgas?
When is the best time to go to Burgas? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Burgas are May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are January, October and December
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Burgas a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Burgas in january|
|very bad weather||Burgas in february|
|bad weather||Burgas in march|
|tolerable weather||Burgas in april|
|good weather||Burgas in may|
|good weather||Burgas in june|
|perfect weather||Burgas in july|
|perfect weather||Burgas in august|
|perfect weather||Burgas in september|
|good weather||Burgas in october|
|tolerable weather||Burgas in november|
|very bad weather||Burgas in december|
Weather and climate in Burgas
- Between the months of january and february the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 49°F as maximum temperature in february and you can expect to have 2.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of march the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 54°F and, in march, 9 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 54°F and, in april, 9 days of rain are expected.
- Between may and june the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and, in june, 8 days of rain are expected.
- From july to september the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F and it rains about 1.7in each month.
- In the month of october the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and you can expect to have 2.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is okay. It is for example 59°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 22% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 49°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 3.1in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Burgas
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Burgas: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Bulgaria: get the best price!
Map of Bulgaria
Burgas appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Bulgaria appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Bulgaria
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved