Best time to go to Klagenfurt Average weather of Klagenfurt, Austria
Get the most favorable time to go to Klagenfurt in Austria from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Klagenfurt?
When is the best time to go to Klagenfurt? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Klagenfurt are May, June, July, August and September
- On average, the warmest months are June, July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August, September and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Klagenfurt a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|very bad weather||Klagenfurt in january|
|very bad weather||Klagenfurt in february|
|very bad weather||Klagenfurt in march|
|tolerable weather||Klagenfurt in april|
|good weather||Klagenfurt in may|
|good weather||Klagenfurt in june|
|good weather||Klagenfurt in july|
|good weather||Klagenfurt in august|
|good weather||Klagenfurt in september|
|tolerable weather||Klagenfurt in october|
|very bad weather||Klagenfurt in november|
|very bad weather||Klagenfurt in december|
Weather and climate in Klagenfurt
- From january to march the climate is very bad. It is for example 45°F as maximum temperature in march and you can expect to have 1.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From april to july the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 65°F and you can expect to have 2.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C and you can expect to have 2.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of october the climate is correct. It is for example 56°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 2in each month.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 36°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 1.2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Klagenfurt
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Klagenfurt: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Austria
Klagenfurt appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Austria appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.