Best time to go to Matagalpa Average weather of Matagalpa, Nicaragua
Find the most favorable time to visit Matagalpa in Nicaragua from average weather conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Matagalpa?
When is the best time to go to Matagalpa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Matagalpa are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April and May
- The rainiest months are May, June, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Matagalpa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Matagalpa in january|
|good weather||Matagalpa in february|
|good weather||Matagalpa in march|
|good weather||Matagalpa in april|
|tolerable weather||Matagalpa in may|
|tolerable weather||Matagalpa in june|
|tolerable weather||Matagalpa in july|
|tolerable weather||Matagalpa in august|
|tolerable weather||Matagalpa in september|
|tolerable weather||Matagalpa in october|
|good weather||Matagalpa in november|
|good weather||Matagalpa in december|
Weather and climate in Matagalpa
- Between january and april the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and it rains about 3.7in each month.
- In the month of may the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains about 73% of the time in may.
- Between june and july the climate is bad. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average and it rains about 63% of the time in july.
- In the month of august the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 90°F and, in august, 22 days of rain are expected.
- From september to october the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 81°F as maximum temperature in october and you can expect to have 10in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and it rains in november about 2.7in.
- In the month of december the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and it rains in december about 0.7in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Matagalpa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Matagalpa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Nicaragua: get the best price!
Map of Nicaragua
Matagalpa appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Nicaragua appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved