Best time to go to León Average weather of León, Nicaragua
Discover the perfect time to go to León in Nicaragua from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to León?
When is the best time to go to León? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in León are January, February, March, April, July, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, July and August
- León has dry periods in January, February and March
- The rainiest months are September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in León
For full information about the climate and weather in León a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/94°F||perfect weather||León in january|
|February||74°F/95°F||good weather||León in february|
|March||76°F/97°F||good weather||León in march|
|April||79°F/97°F||good weather||León in april|
|May||81°F/94°F||tolerable weather||León in may|
|June||79°F/90°F||tolerable weather||León in june|
|July||77°F/92°F||good weather||León in july|
|August||77°F/92°F||tolerable weather||León in august|
|September||77°F/90°F||bad weather||León in september|
|October||76°F/88°F||very bad weather||León in october|
|November||74°F/88°F||good weather||León in november|
|December||74°F/90°F||perfect weather||León in december|
Weather and climate in León
- From january to march the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 97°F°C and it rains in march about 0.2in.
- Between april and august the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 92°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains about 56% of the time in august.
- Between september and october the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains in october about 19.8in.
- In november the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains about 6.3in each month.
- In december the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in León
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of León: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in León
Find out when León has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in León
- Very low season in León
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: September and October.
- Low season in León
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, March, April, May, June, August and November.
- High season in León
The number of visitors to León is high in: January and July.
- Peek season in León
The largest number of tourists visiting León is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for León month by month
Best time for low prices in León
Average prices of hotels in León month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in León. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, May is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.