Best time to go to Cuapa Average weather of Cuapa, Nicaragua
Discover the perfect time to visit Cuapa in Nicaragua from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Cuapa?
When is the best time to go to Cuapa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cuapa are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April and May
- The rainiest months are May, June, August, September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Cuapa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Cuapa in january|
|good weather||Cuapa in february|
|good weather||Cuapa in march|
|good weather||Cuapa in april|
|tolerable weather||Cuapa in may|
|tolerable weather||Cuapa in june|
|tolerable weather||Cuapa in july|
|tolerable weather||Cuapa in august|
|tolerable weather||Cuapa in september|
|tolerable weather||Cuapa in october|
|good weather||Cuapa in november|
|good weather||Cuapa in december|
Weather and climate in Cuapa
- Between january and april the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and it rains in april about 2.2in.
- In the month of may the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and it rains in may about 10.6in.
- In the month of june the climate is very unfavorable. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in june and, in june, 26 days of rain are expected.
- Between july and august the climate is okay. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and it rains in august about 8.7in.
- In september the climate is very unfavorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F.
- In october the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and you can expect to have 9.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between november and december the climate is beautiful. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 1.1in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cuapa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cuapa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Nicaragua: get the best price!
Map of Nicaragua
Cuapa appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Nicaragua appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved