Best time to go to Barra Patuca Average weather of Barra Patuca, Honduras
Get the best time to visit Barra Patuca in Honduras from seasonal norms on this page.
When is the best time to go to Barra Patuca?
When is the best time to go to Barra Patuca? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Barra Patuca are February, March and April
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are June, July, August, October and November
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Barra Patuca
For full information about the climate and weather in Barra Patuca a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Barra Patuca in january|
|February||74°F/85°F||good weather||Barra Patuca in february|
|March||76°F/85°F||good weather||Barra Patuca in march|
|April||77°F/88°F||good weather||Barra Patuca in april|
|May||79°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Barra Patuca in may|
|June||81°F/86°F||bad weather||Barra Patuca in june|
|July||79°F/86°F||bad weather||Barra Patuca in july|
|August||79°F/88°F||bad weather||Barra Patuca in august|
|September||79°F/88°F||bad weather||Barra Patuca in september|
|October||79°F/86°F||bad weather||Barra Patuca in october|
|November||77°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Barra Patuca in november|
|December||76°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Barra Patuca in december|
Weather and climate in Barra Patuca
- Between the months of january and february the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 95°F.
- Between march and april the climate is beautiful. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in april.
- From may to december the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 88°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Barra Patuca
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Barra Patuca: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.