Best time to go to San Miguel Average weather of San Miguel, El Salvador
Find the best time to go to San Miguel in El Salvador from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to San Miguel?
When is the best time to go to San Miguel? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in San Miguel are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, July, August, September, November and December
- San Miguel has dry periods in January and February
- The rainiest months are June, September and October
Annual weather in San Miguel
For full information about the climate and weather in San Miguel a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||72°F/95°F||good weather||San Miguel in january|
|February||74°F/97°F||good weather||San Miguel in february|
|March||76°F/99°F||good weather||San Miguel in march|
|April||79°F/97°F||good weather||San Miguel in april|
|May||79°F/95°F||tolerable weather||San Miguel in may|
|June||76°F/92°F||tolerable weather||San Miguel in june|
|July||76°F/94°F||tolerable weather||San Miguel in july|
|August||76°F/94°F||tolerable weather||San Miguel in august|
|September||76°F/92°F||tolerable weather||San Miguel in september|
|October||74°F/90°F||tolerable weather||San Miguel in october|
|November||72°F/92°F||good weather||San Miguel in november|
|December||72°F/94°F||good weather||San Miguel in december|
Weather and climate in San Miguel
- Between the months of january and march the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 88°F and it rains about 0.7in each month.
- From april to may the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 95°F in average and it rains about 12.4in each month.
- In june the climate is bad. In average, on the morning it is 76°F.
- From july to august the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 94°F and it rains about 57% of the time in august.
- In the month of september the climate is very bad. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and you can expect to have 12.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 72°F.
- In december the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in San Miguel
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of San Miguel: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in San Miguel
Find out when San Miguel has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in San Miguel
- Very low season in San Miguel
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, September and October.
- Low season in San Miguel
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, June, July and August.
- Peak season in San Miguel
The largest number of tourists visiting San Miguel is during: November and December.
Figure: Visitor index for San Miguel month by month
Best time for low prices in San Miguel
Average prices of hotels in San Miguel month by month
Generally, July is the month with the lowest hotel prices in San Miguel. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, March is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Find the best price for your hotel room
Average price of hiring a car in San Miguel
On average, it costs $ 39 per day to hire a car in San Miguel. This price varies by $ 8.4 depending on the month. In march, hiring a car costs an average of $ 34 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in june is $ 42.