Best time to go to El Cuco Average weather of El Cuco, El Salvador
Discover the very best time to go to El Cuco in El Salvador from average climate conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to El Cuco?
When is the best time to go to El Cuco? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in El Cuco are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, July, August, September, November and December
- El Cuco has dry periods in January and February
- The rainiest months are June, September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in El Cuco
For full information about the climate and weather in El Cuco a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||72°F/95°F||good weather||El Cuco in january|
|February||74°F/97°F||good weather||El Cuco in february|
|March||76°F/99°F||good weather||El Cuco in march|
|April||79°F/97°F||good weather||El Cuco in april|
|May||79°F/95°F||tolerable weather||El Cuco in may|
|June||76°F/92°F||tolerable weather||El Cuco in june|
|July||76°F/94°F||tolerable weather||El Cuco in july|
|August||76°F/94°F||tolerable weather||El Cuco in august|
|September||76°F/92°F||tolerable weather||El Cuco in september|
|October||74°F/90°F||tolerable weather||El Cuco in october|
|November||72°F/92°F||good weather||El Cuco in november|
|December||72°F/94°F||good weather||El Cuco in december|
Weather and climate in El Cuco
- From january to march the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 88°F and it rains about 0.7in each month.
- Between april and may the climate is just OK. It is for example 95°F as maximum temperature in may.
- In june the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C and it rains in june about 15.9in.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is not good, but still OK. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and it rains about 57% of the time in august.
- In september the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 92°F and, in september, 19 days of rain are expected.
- Between october and november the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 92°F and it rains in november about 4.4in.
- In december the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 101°F and you can expect to have 0.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in El Cuco
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of El Cuco: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in El Cuco
Find out when El Cuco has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in El Cuco
- Very low season in El Cuco
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, September and October.
- Low season in El Cuco
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, March and July.
- High season in El Cuco
The number of visitors to El Cuco is high in: January, April and November.
- Peek season in El Cuco
The largest number of tourists visiting El Cuco is during: August and December.