When is the best time to go to Sodwana Bay?
When is the best time to go to Sodwana Bay? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Sodwana Bay
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April and December
- The rainiest months are January, February, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Sodwana Bay a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||25°C/29°C||160mm||good weather||Sodwana Bay in january|
|February||25°C/30°C||135mm||good weather||Sodwana Bay in february|
|March||25°C/30°C||125mm||good weather||Sodwana Bay in march|
|April||23°C/28°C||69mm||good weather||Sodwana Bay in april|
|May||22°C/27°C||87mm||good weather||Sodwana Bay in may|
|June||20°C/26°C||43mm||good weather||Sodwana Bay in june|
|July||19°C/25°C||65mm||good weather||Sodwana Bay in july|
|August||20°C/24°C||57mm||good weather||Sodwana Bay in august|
|September||21°C/25°C||68mm||good weather||Sodwana Bay in september|
|October||21°C/25°C||114mm||good weather||Sodwana Bay in october|
|November||21°C/27°C||136mm||good weather||Sodwana Bay in november|
|December||23°C/28°C||141mm||good weather||Sodwana Bay in december|
Weather and climate in Sodwana Bay
- Between the months of january and july the climate is good. The temperature rises to 25°C and it rains about 29% of the time in july.
- In the month of august the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 24°C°C and, in august, 8 days of rain are expected.
- Between september and december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 25°C and it rains about 56% of the time in december.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Sodwana Bay
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Sodwana Bay: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of South Africa
Sodwana Bay appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Africa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.