Best time to go to Sodwana Bay Average weather of Sodwana Bay, South Africa
Get the very best time to visit Sodwana Bay in South Africa from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Sodwana Bay?
When is the best time to go to Sodwana Bay? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sodwana Bay are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April and December
- The rainiest months are January, February, March, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Sodwana Bay a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Sodwana Bay in january|
|good weather||Sodwana Bay in february|
|good weather||Sodwana Bay in march|
|good weather||Sodwana Bay in april|
|perfect weather||Sodwana Bay in may|
|perfect weather||Sodwana Bay in june|
|perfect weather||Sodwana Bay in july|
|perfect weather||Sodwana Bay in august|
|good weather||Sodwana Bay in september|
|good weather||Sodwana Bay in october|
|tolerable weather||Sodwana Bay in november|
|tolerable weather||Sodwana Bay in december|
Weather and climate in Sodwana Bay
- Between the months of january and july the climate is good. The temperature rises to 72°F and it rains about 19% of the time in july.
- In the month of august the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C and, in august, 6 days of rain are expected.
- Between september and december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and it rains about 40% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sodwana Bay
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sodwana Bay: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of South Africa
Sodwana Bay appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Africa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.