Best time to go to Sodwana Bay Average weather of Sodwana Bay, South Africa
Get the very best time to visit Sodwana Bay in South Africa from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Sodwana Bay?
When is the best time to go to Sodwana Bay? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Sodwana Bay
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May and December
- The rainiest months are January and February
For full information about the climate and weather in Sodwana Bay a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Sodwana Bay in january|
|good weather||Sodwana Bay in february|
|good weather||Sodwana Bay in march|
|good weather||Sodwana Bay in april|
|good weather||Sodwana Bay in may|
|good weather||Sodwana Bay in june|
|perfect weather||Sodwana Bay in july|
|perfect weather||Sodwana Bay in august|
|good weather||Sodwana Bay in september|
|good weather||Sodwana Bay in october|
|good weather||Sodwana Bay in november|
|good weather||Sodwana Bay in december|
Weather and climate in Sodwana Bay
- Between the months of january and july the climate is good. The temperature rises to 76°F and it rains about 24% of the time in july.
- In the month of august the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 76°F°C and, in august, 7 days of rain are expected.
- Between september and december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and it rains about 52% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in South Africa
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sodwana Bay
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sodwana Bay: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
South Africa: get the best price!
Map of South Africa
Sodwana Bay appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Africa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved