Best time to go to Sodwana Bay Average weather of Sodwana Bay, South Africa
Get the very best time to visit Sodwana Bay in South Africa from seasonal norms, below.
When is the best time to go to Sodwana Bay?
When is the best time to go to Sodwana Bay? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Sodwana Bay are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April and December
- The rainiest months are January, February and November
- The best months for swimming are January, February, March and April
Annual weather in Sodwana Bay
For full information about the climate and weather in Sodwana Bay a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/81°F||good weather||Sodwana Bay in january|
|February||77°F/81°F||good weather||Sodwana Bay in february|
|March||77°F/81°F||good weather||Sodwana Bay in march|
|April||74°F/79°F||good weather||Sodwana Bay in april|
|May||72°F/77°F||perfect weather||Sodwana Bay in may|
|June||68°F/74°F||perfect weather||Sodwana Bay in june|
|July||67°F/72°F||perfect weather||Sodwana Bay in july|
|August||68°F/74°F||perfect weather||Sodwana Bay in august|
|September||70°F/76°F||good weather||Sodwana Bay in september|
|October||70°F/76°F||good weather||Sodwana Bay in october|
|November||72°F/77°F||tolerable weather||Sodwana Bay in november|
|December||76°F/79°F||good weather||Sodwana Bay in december|
Weather and climate in Sodwana Bay
- Between the months of january and july the climate is good. The temperature rises to 72°F and it rains about 13% of the time in july.
- In the month of august the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C and, in august, 4 days of rain are expected.
- Between september and december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F and it rains about 26% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Sodwana Bay
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Sodwana Bay: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Sodwana Bay
Find out when Sodwana Bay has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Sodwana Bay
- Very low season in Sodwana Bay
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, March, May and June.
- Low season in Sodwana Bay
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, April, July, September and November.
- High season in Sodwana Bay
The number of visitors to Sodwana Bay is high in: August and October.
- Peek season in Sodwana Bay
The largest number of tourists visiting Sodwana Bay is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Sodwana Bay month by month
Best time for low prices in Sodwana Bay
Average prices of hotels in Sodwana Bay month by month
Generally, May is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Sodwana Bay. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, December is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.