When is the best time to go to Kimberley?
When is the best time to go to Kimberley? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Kimberley
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, November and December
- Kimberley has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are June and July
- January is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Kimberley a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||25°C/33°C||104mm||good weather||Kimberley in january|
|February||24°C/32°C||80mm||good weather||Kimberley in february|
|March||22°C/31°C||56mm||good weather||Kimberley in march|
|April||18°C/26°C||30mm||perfect weather||Kimberley in april|
|May||14°C/22°C||15mm||good weather||Kimberley in may|
|June||9°C/18°C||21mm||good weather||Kimberley in june|
|July||9°C/18°C||8mm||good weather||Kimberley in july|
|August||12°C/22°C||7mm||good weather||Kimberley in august|
|September||17°C/27°C||11mm||perfect weather||Kimberley in september|
|October||20°C/29°C||32mm||perfect weather||Kimberley in october|
|November||22°C/31°C||38mm||perfect weather||Kimberley in november|
|December||25°C/33°C||58mm||good weather||Kimberley in december|
Weather and climate in Kimberley
- From january to march the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 22°C and it rains in march about 56mm.
- In april the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 25°C in average and it rains about 22% of the time in april.
- In may the climate is favorable. It is for example 22°C as maximum temperature in may and it rains about 15mm each month.
- From june to july the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 18°C and it rains in july about 8mm.
- In the month of august the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 22°C and, in august, 2 days of rain are expected.
- Between september and november the climate is perfect. It is for example 31°C as maximum temperature in november and it rains in november about 38mm.
- In december the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 33°C and it rains about 28% of the time in december.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Kimberley
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Kimberley: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of South Africa
Kimberley appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Africa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.