Best time to go to Kimberley Average weather of Kimberley, South Africa
Find the best time to go to Kimberley in South Africa from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Kimberley?
When is the best time to go to Kimberley? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Kimberley
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, November and December
- Kimberley has dry periods in July, August and September
- The coldest months are June and July
- The rainiest months are January and February
For full information about the climate and weather in Kimberley a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Kimberley in january|
|good weather||Kimberley in february|
|perfect weather||Kimberley in march|
|perfect weather||Kimberley in april|
|good weather||Kimberley in may|
|good weather||Kimberley in june|
|good weather||Kimberley in july|
|good weather||Kimberley in august|
|perfect weather||Kimberley in september|
|perfect weather||Kimberley in october|
|perfect weather||Kimberley in november|
|perfect weather||Kimberley in december|
Weather and climate in Kimberley
- From january to march the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and it rains in march about 1.8in.
- In april the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 77°F in average and it rains about 18% of the time in april.
- In may the climate is favorable. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in may and it rains about 0.5in each month.
- From june to july the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 65°F and it rains in july about 0.3in.
- In the month of august the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 72°F and, in august, 1 days of rain are expected.
- Between september and november the climate is perfect. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains in november about 1.1in.
- In december the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 92°F and it rains about 22% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in South Africa
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Kimberley
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Kimberley: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
South Africa: get the best price!
Map of South Africa
Kimberley appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in South Africa appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved