Best time to go to Dakhla Average weather of Dakhla, Morocco
Find the very best time to go to Dakhla in Morocco from average climate conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Dakhla?
When is the best time to go to Dakhla? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Dakhla
- On average, the warmest months are June, July, August, September, October and November
- Dakhla has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, October, November and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Dakhla a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Dakhla in january|
|perfect weather||Dakhla in february|
|perfect weather||Dakhla in march|
|perfect weather||Dakhla in april|
|perfect weather||Dakhla in may|
|perfect weather||Dakhla in june|
|perfect weather||Dakhla in july|
|perfect weather||Dakhla in august|
|perfect weather||Dakhla in september|
|perfect weather||Dakhla in october|
|perfect weather||Dakhla in november|
|perfect weather||Dakhla in december|
Weather and climate in Dakhla
- From january to june the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 92°F and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From july to september the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and it rains about 15% of the time in september.
- From october to december the climate is very good. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 0.1in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Dakhla
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Dakhla: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Morocco
Dakhla appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Morocco appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.