Best time to go to Dakhla Average weather of Dakhla, Morocco
Find the very best time to go to Dakhla in Morocco from average climate conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Dakhla?
When is the best time to go to Dakhla? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Dakhla
- On average, the warmest months are July, August, September, October and November
- Dakhla has dry periods in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, November and December
- September is the rainiest month
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Dakhla
For full information about the climate and weather in Dakhla a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||63°F/74°F||perfect weather||Dakhla in january|
|February||63°F/72°F||perfect weather||Dakhla in february|
|March||65°F/72°F||perfect weather||Dakhla in march|
|April||65°F/72°F||perfect weather||Dakhla in april|
|May||67°F/74°F||perfect weather||Dakhla in may|
|June||68°F/76°F||perfect weather||Dakhla in june|
|July||70°F/77°F||perfect weather||Dakhla in july|
|August||72°F/81°F||perfect weather||Dakhla in august|
|September||72°F/81°F||perfect weather||Dakhla in september|
|October||72°F/79°F||perfect weather||Dakhla in october|
|November||68°F/76°F||perfect weather||Dakhla in november|
|December||67°F/74°F||perfect weather||Dakhla in december|
Weather and climate in Dakhla
- From january to june the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 90°F and you can expect to have 0.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From july to september the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and it rains about 9% of the time in september.
- From october to december the climate is very good. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 0.1in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Dakhla
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Dakhla: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Dakhla
Find out when Dakhla has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Dakhla
- Very low season in Dakhla
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, June and November.
- Low season in Dakhla
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, May, September and October.
- High season in Dakhla
The number of visitors to Dakhla is high in: July and December.
- Peek season in Dakhla
The largest number of tourists visiting Dakhla is during: August.
Figure: Visitor index for Dakhla month by month
Best time for low prices in Dakhla
Average prices of hotels in Dakhla month by month
Generally, May is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Dakhla. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.