When is the best time to visit Invercargill?
What is the best time to go in Invercargill? Here is some information to help you in your decision:
- The best month for a good weather in Invercargill is February
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are January, March, May, September, October and December
For complete information about climate and weather in Invercargill for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||12°C/17°C||173mm||okay weather||Invercargill in january|
|February||13°C/18°C||123mm||good weather||Invercargill in february|
|March||12°C/17°C||140mm||okay weather||Invercargill in march|
|April||11°C/15°C||122mm||okay weather||Invercargill in april|
|May||9°C/13°C||142mm||bad weather||Invercargill in may|
|June||8°C/11°C||94mm||bad weather||Invercargill in june|
|July||8°C/11°C||109mm||bad weather||Invercargill in july|
|August||8°C/12°C||81mm||bad weather||Invercargill in august|
|September||8°C/13°C||138mm||bad weather||Invercargill in september|
|October||10°C/14°C||140mm||okay weather||Invercargill in october|
|November||10°C/15°C||115mm||okay weather||Invercargill in november|
|December||10°C/18°C||154mm||okay weather||Invercargill in december|
Weather and climate of Invercargill
- In january the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 17°C°C.
- In the month of february the climate is favorable. It is for example 18°C as maximum temperature in february and it rains about 123mm each month.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 15°C°C and it rains about 122mm each month.
- From may to september the climate is not good. It is for example 13°C as maximum temperature in september.
- From october to december the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 18°C and it rains about 154mm each month.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Invercargill
The chart below allows to simultaneously view for the city of Invercargill the following seasonal norms: the minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of New Zealand
Invercargill appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or places of New Zealand appears on the map with a black icon. Hover them to obtain information about their climate.