When is the best time to visit Hamilton?
What is the best time to go in Hamilton? Here is some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for a good weather in Hamilton are January, February, March, April and November
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- July is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August, September and December
For complete information about climate and weather in Hamilton for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||18°C/24°C||97mm||good weather||Hamilton in january|
|February||18°C/25°C||90mm||good weather||Hamilton in february|
|March||17°C/23°C||71mm||good weather||Hamilton in march|
|April||15°C/20°C||104mm||good weather||Hamilton in april|
|May||12°C/17°C||143mm||okay weather||Hamilton in may|
|June||10°C/14°C||160mm||okay weather||Hamilton in june|
|July||8°C/14°C||131mm||okay weather||Hamilton in july|
|August||10°C/15°C||131mm||okay weather||Hamilton in august|
|September||11°C/16°C||150mm||okay weather||Hamilton in september|
|October||13°C/18°C||110mm||okay weather||Hamilton in october|
|November||13°C/20°C||70mm||good weather||Hamilton in november|
|December||14°C/22°C||153mm||okay weather||Hamilton in december|
Weather and climate of Hamilton
- From january to april the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 27°C and it rains about 37% of the time in april.
- Between may and october the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 18°C and it rains about 110mm each month.
- In the month of november the climate is good. The temperature rises to 20°C and it rains in november about 70mm.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 14°C and, in december, 19 days of rain are expected.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Hamilton
The chart below allows to simultaneously view for the city of Hamilton the following seasonal norms: the minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of New Zealand
Hamilton appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or places of New Zealand appears on the map with a black icon. Hover them to obtain information about their climate.