When is the best time to visit Auckland?
What is the best time to go in Auckland? Here is some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for a good weather in Auckland are January, February, March, April, May, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are July, August and September
- The rainiest months are May, June and July
- February is the more conducive month for swimming
For complete information about climate and weather in Auckland for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||19°C/23°C||83mm||good weather||Auckland in january|
|February||20°C/24°C||78mm||good weather||Auckland in february|
|March||19°C/23°C||94mm||good weather||Auckland in march|
|April||18°C/21°C||104mm||good weather||Auckland in april|
|May||16°C/19°C||155mm||good weather||Auckland in may|
|June||14°C/17°C||180mm||okay weather||Auckland in june|
|July||13°C/16°C||158mm||okay weather||Auckland in july|
|August||13°C/16°C||138mm||okay weather||Auckland in august|
|September||14°C/17°C||133mm||okay weather||Auckland in september|
|October||15°C/18°C||90mm||good weather||Auckland in october|
|November||15°C/19°C||61mm||good weather||Auckland in november|
|December||17°C/22°C||144mm||okay weather||Auckland in december|
Weather and climate of Auckland
- From january to may the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 19°C and, in may, 17 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 16°C in average and, in september, 16 days of rain are expected.
- From october to november the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 19°C°C and, in november, 11 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 22°C°C.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Auckland
The chart below allows to simultaneously view for the city of Auckland the following seasonal norms: the minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of New Zealand
Auckland appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or places of New Zealand appears on the map with a black icon. Hover them to obtain information about their climate.