When is the best time to visit Male?
What is the best time to go in Male? Here is some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for a good weather in Male are January, February and March
- On average, it is hot all year long
- The rainiest months are May, August and December
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all the year
For complete information about climate and weather in Male for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||28°C/31°C||82mm||good weather||Male in january|
|February||29°C/31°C||47mm||good weather||Male in february|
|March||29°C/31°C||65mm||good weather||Male in march|
|April||30°C/32°C||98mm||okay weather||Male in april|
|May||30°C/32°C||304mm||okay weather||Male in may|
|June||30°C/32°C||153mm||okay weather||Male in june|
|July||29°C/32°C||163mm||okay weather||Male in july|
|August||29°C/31°C||263mm||okay weather||Male in august|
|September||30°C/32°C||205mm||okay weather||Male in september|
|October||30°C/32°C||187mm||okay weather||Male in october|
|November||29°C/32°C||229mm||okay weather||Male in november|
|December||29°C/31°C||277mm||okay weather||Male in december|
Weather and climate of Male
- Between the months of january and march the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 31°C°C and it rains in march about 65mm.
- Between the months of april and december the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 31°C in average and it rains about 277mm each month.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Male
The chart below allows to simultaneously view for the city of Male the following seasonal norms: the minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Maldives
Male appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or places of Maldives appears on the map with a black icon. Hover them to obtain information about their climate.