When is the best time to go to Addu Atoll?
When is the best time to go to Addu Atoll? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Addu Atoll are January, February and March
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are April, May, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Addu Atoll a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||29°C/31°C||107mm||good weather||Addu Atoll in january|
|February||29°C/31°C||74mm||good weather||Addu Atoll in february|
|March||30°C/32°C||117mm||good weather||Addu Atoll in march|
|April||30°C/33°C||192mm||tolerable weather||Addu Atoll in april|
|May||30°C/33°C||221mm||tolerable weather||Addu Atoll in may|
|June||30°C/32°C||67mm||tolerable weather||Addu Atoll in june|
|July||30°C/32°C||130mm||tolerable weather||Addu Atoll in july|
|August||30°C/32°C||168mm||tolerable weather||Addu Atoll in august|
|September||30°C/32°C||156mm||tolerable weather||Addu Atoll in september|
|October||30°C/32°C||195mm||tolerable weather||Addu Atoll in october|
|November||30°C/32°C||222mm||tolerable weather||Addu Atoll in november|
|December||29°C/32°C||213mm||tolerable weather||Addu Atoll in december|
Weather and climate in Addu Atoll
- Between january and february the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 31°C in average and it rains about 35% of the time in february.
- Between march and december the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 32°C in average and it rains in december about 213mm.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Addu Atoll
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Addu Atoll: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Maldives
Addu Atoll appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Maldives appear on the map with a black icon. Hover for information about the climate.