When is the best time to go to Tortuga Island?
When is the best time to go to Tortuga Island? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tortuga Island are January, February, March, April, May, June, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are May, August, September and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Tortuga Island a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||25°C/29°C||58mm||good weather||Tortuga Island in january|
|February||26°C/29°C||51mm||good weather||Tortuga Island in february|
|March||25°C/28°C||51mm||good weather||Tortuga Island in march|
|April||25°C/30°C||69mm||good weather||Tortuga Island in april|
|May||26°C/31°C||105mm||good weather||Tortuga Island in may|
|June||27°C/33°C||96mm||good weather||Tortuga Island in june|
|July||27°C/34°C||95mm||tolerable weather||Tortuga Island in july|
|August||27°C/33°C||120mm||tolerable weather||Tortuga Island in august|
|September||27°C/34°C||98mm||tolerable weather||Tortuga Island in september|
|October||26°C/33°C||87mm||good weather||Tortuga Island in october|
|November||27°C/30°C||98mm||good weather||Tortuga Island in november|
|December||26°C/29°C||60mm||good weather||Tortuga Island in december|
Weather and climate in Tortuga Island
- From january to june the climate is beautiful. It is for example 33°C as maximum temperature in june and it rains about 96mm each month.
- Between the months of july and october the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 32°C in average and you can expect to have 87mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between november and december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 25°C and it rains about 34% of the time in december.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Tortuga Island
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Tortuga Island: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Haiti
Tortuga Island appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Haiti appear on the map with a black icon. Hover for information about the climate.